Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. We deliver to hundreds of customers across the world every day, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time : Most orders are shipped within 2 business day (Monday – Friday, excluding holidays), but we ask to allow us 2-3 business days in the unlikely event that foreseen circumstances occur.
You can check the order status through our customer service email ([email protected])
- When goods are shipped, our website will automatically send you a letter about logistics single number query email
* This is just an email notification. If you have other questions, please contact customer service email, don’t touch the notification E-mail
* Of course, you can also contact our customer service email to check your logistics tracking number ([email protected])
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our fulfillment center to the destination.
1) Express Shipping is not available for P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
2) Shipping Time does not include a 1-2 day processing period required to process your order from the date your order is placed.
3) We will make every effort to deliver your package ASAP. However, additional time may be required due to invalid addresses and custom clearance issues.
4) Should your package not arrive within 30 days after you have placed your order, you must contact Customer Support within 60 days after your order was placed.
5) Possible tariffs and other possible related costs are borne by the customers.
6) We’re improving our delivery process to make your packages even safer, so processing orders may be delayed.
Refund Policy for Unsuccessful Delivery:
Refund policy is not applied at any case including items damaged, lost etc. Otherwise, insurance should be applied.
In any case, the parcel may return to us with one of the following reasons.
· Unclaimed (>90% ** All Parcel will be returned if they are unclaimed within 14 days upon arrival.)
· Insufficient Address
· Moved, Left No Address
· Returned For Better Address
· No Such Street or Number
· Not Deliverable As Addressed Unable to forward
· No Mail Receptacle
· Attempted – Not Known
· Box Closed – No Order
Disregarding any reasons, the Company will be charged the return delivery cost by our local Post Office for all undelivered or unclaimed parcels. The customer should be responsible for the return delivery charge and re-shipment charge if parcels or goods returned “unclaimed” or due to address the related problems.